|Southside Little Miss Kickball is located at 4200 McArdle Road, Corpus Christi, TX 78411. We are the largest Little Miss Kickball International League in the state. Each year girls from all areas of our city ages 6-18 participate in our league.|
| SOUTHSIDE LITTLE MISS KICKBALL LEAGUE (updated 11/24/2010)|
Schedule for Tryouts and Instructions for 2011
1. Each girl desiring to return to her previous year team should not attend tryouts. Their help may be needed in assisting at tryouts in a volunteer capacity. Returning players who wish to change teams MUST attend tryouts or note it on registration form or call the player agent. Any changes should be in writing.
2. Each girl must have her Player Number (above) clearly visible and fastened on the back of her shirt during the tryouts. (Jackets or sweaters may be worn provided the number is clearly visible on the back. Early registration players will receive their player numbers at tryouts.
3. Each girl needs to attend at least 1 out of 3 tryouts to be eligible for draft. If needed, the telephone for the field is 361.855.3640.
4. Draft will be the afternoon of Saturday, February 19, 2011. The coach will notify each player as to the team, practice schedule, location of the practice area and uniform details after the draft. If you are not notified by the coach within one week of the draft, you may call Roland Trevino 361.765.4301 or Fred Swartz 361.774.8105.
5. Opening Day Ceremonies will be held at our field on Saturday, March 26, 2011, starting at 4:00 p.m. with practice games to be played. Full uniforms should be worn.
6. Starting date for practice Monday, February 28, 2011. THE SEASON OPENS OFFICIALLY ON MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2011. COACHES WILL NOTIFY THE PLAYERS OF THEIR PLAYING SCHEDULE.
7. All scheduled weekday game times will be at 6:30 p.m., 7:45 p.m., and 9:00 p.m. (Only Senior and Teenage divisions play at 9:00 p.m.). Saturday games may be scheduled.
8. The League will provide an accident policy for the girls with a $100.00 deductible clause, which would be paid by the parent in the event of a claim. Parents will be responsible for submitting claims.
9. According to Corporation Little Miss Kickball Rules & Regulations, registration fees must be paid before the League can allow girls to play in official games.
10. Each child will be expected to participate in a League fundraiser OR pay the required fundraiser fee.
MOM’S THIS IS A REMINDER-----DO NOT LEAVE YOUR PURSES, OR WALLETS IN YOUR CARS AT THE FIELD.